Sunday, May 24, 2020

I'm Back! Once again!!


     Well, it's been FOUR years since I've been here. And I gotta say, it's good to be back! Life got super crazy, and obviously, everything has changed. I'm not sure where to begin...so I'll start with the easiest...the GIRLS!



                                                                   Trinity LeeAnne

     Trinity is 17 years old and just graduated high school. She home schooled herself this past year so she could finish early. She is starting college in the fall at Walter State, and is entering the pre-dentistry program. She is a genius at math, and is still one of the funniest people I know. She is beautiful and kind, and her little sister Lexi adores her to pieces. I am very proud of the wonderful young woman she is becoming, and I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for her. 





                                                                    Madison Nicole

     Madison is 15 years old and will be a junior in high school this fall. She's a straight A student, and on both the lacrosse and volleyball team. She has the biggest heart, and will give the shirt off her back, when she's not stealing clothes from her sister, that is! She is hilarious, gorgeous, and basically a pain in my butt, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is the sunshine on a cloudy day!





                                                                     Lexi Annabelle

     Lexi is nine years old and will be in the 4th grade. She loves gymnastics, makeup, and is an amazing reader. She is a little spitfire and very dramatic, but she loves her family and friends with all her heart. Her nickname is Turtle, and her favorite thing is getting new shoes. She is wonderfully annoying, and I can't imagine life without her.

     Well, folks, that's a mini rundown on what's new with the girls. There's plenty more to say about all three, so you'll just have to check back for updates!

Shelly
Glad to be home


No comments:

Post a Comment